What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First forum experience

joaholt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my first experience with a forum, but why not try especially whe you have something to learn.

I am along time Mac user and obviously new iPad user. I am recently retired and enjoy reading, travel, theater, cooking, knitting and volunteering. My husband and I are looking forward to a driving trip in France in the fall and hopento make my iPad a part of our adventure.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from Australia make your self at home check out our many forums loaded with heaps of information need help just ask
Cheers col

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

My wife and I were in France 2 years ago and we found this great bakery in the Alsace region that takes all of the calories, cholesterol and carbohydrates out of their baked goods!

bakery.jpg

bakery2.jpg

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is my first experience with a forum, but why not try especially whe you have something to learn.

I am along time Mac user and obviously new iPad user. I am recently retired and enjoy reading, travel, theater, cooking, knitting and volunteering. My husband and I are looking forward to a driving trip in France in the fall and hopento make my iPad a part of our adventure.

Welcome! I use my iPad a lot as I travel around Europe.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am jealous all of you enjoying summer while us Aussies are freezing in winter well 12 c this morning is cold lol. And not to mention traveling around europe what a life ... Soon we will be on the Aussie beaches and in our back yards throwing scrimps on the barbie when summer finally arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

joaholt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thank yous

Thank you to all you welcoming people and especially those who responded with notes about France. The bakery sounds fabulous and I am glad to know that others have had luck with iPad in Europe.
Has anyone had any success with using 3G in France, and if so, what did you do? I know there will be plenty of wireless access, but am wondering about on the road access

Most reactions

Latest posts