What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My dilemma need help please ipad 2 or return for 3

Tuskking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my ipad 2 32 gb wifi 10 days ago from newegg for 539.99. I dont know if i should keep it or return it for a full refund ? How long will we have to wait once they announce the ipad3 to get our hands on one ? $539 is alot of money to me. I dont mind putting up a few more bucks for an ipad 3 if its worth it. I just dont want to wait 90 days....opinions would be greatly appreciated.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought my ipad 2 32 gb wifi 10 days ago from newegg for 539.99. I dont know if i should keep it or return it for a full refund ? How long will we have to wait once they announce the ipad3 to get our hands on one ? $539 is alot of money to me. I dont mind putting up a few more bucks for an ipad 3 if its worth it. I just dont want to wait 90 days....opinions would be greatly appreciated.

First of all if you really, really didn't require so badly You should have not bought the iPad-2 that too just 10 days back. I know people who have to buy will still buy it. But thats my personal opinion, if you didnt require it so badly you should have not ! anyways now, I dont know when will you get your hands on the new iPad-3. But what you can do is once it is announced on March-7th the specs would definitely be out the same moment and in a couple of days time some tech site will have a full blown review done on it so make sure you go through that review closely, if it appeals to you exchange it or be happy with what you have currently. so I would say you will have to hold your iPad-2 before you decide of changing it for atleast for 2 weeks more considering March-7th is the Launch and March-9th is when they start shipping.

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Return and wait for the 3. Just remember about the supposed price increase though; if it's even true..

But with the assumption that it is true, the price you paid for the 2 would be relatively equivalent to a 3-16gb... Maybe a little bit more. Who knows though. We will know in 5 days on the release.

Last edited:

Most reactions