What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my 2.5 year old son

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill_gta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there i just purchased the ipad for my son he is 2 and half years old as soon as i opedned the package he said you got me the biggest one daddy he think its a big iphone the best part is he knows how to use the application store looks like a real ipad pro

heather

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish i had the money to buy my 4 year old son an ipad!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 2.7 yr old daughter respects that my iPad is mommy's toy . All she asks from me is to be able to write the letter "o" on the sketchpad.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I could afford to spend almost £500 on my son lol. hes just turned 5, so when the iPad arrives I will let him have a little play with it - just a little one mind.

He has his own toys...... :p

Mecread

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes this is why i have mine... no kids can touch it... i am so over sticky keyboard

OP
B

bill_gta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there

well at our house m,y son beleives its his and his only downloads games on a regular basis and knows whats going on its kind of scary to be honest , but he loves it

mtltdi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my 4.5 yr old likes playing Angry Birds etc, one night he told me he'd like a plastic iPad that would have easy games that he could bring to daycare.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I let my 1.5 yr old son play with my iPad.

I have over 10Gigs of tv shows on it for him and one screen of apps for him. I only bought the 16Gig wifi version.

The iPad was a life saver on our recent vacation. It kept him occupied on the plane. He also enjoys watching a specific 2 minute clip of a Wonder Pets episode just before bed.

But mostly he likes pressing the Home button, flipping through the screens, finding and starting his Dr Seuss book apps, then immediately closing the app, to do it all over again. Strangely, he only likes opening splash screens of apps, not the apps themselves.

Jordan GPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's so cool! My sister has given my niece and nephew iPod Touches, I'm sure they would love to have an iPad! I know my niece does use my sister's iPad occasionally. When she turned 1 she knew how to browse through pictures on an iPhone a few years ago...couldn't believe it.

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i let my 4 1/2 years son plays on my ipad at any time he reqest, his favor games is ANGRY BIRDS (level 42) and FLIGHT CONTROL,(level?) , i really enjoy watch him playing on ipad with peaceful face (not crying):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts