What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my 2.5 year old son

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work with two- year olds, they love it when I bring my iPad into the classroom. Mostly we surf youtbue for animal videos. I have a few matchemup type apps for them but this thing draws a crowd and since 2yr olds have gang mentality, it gets dangerous! I want it, it's MINE!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two year old here and he loves hitting the home button.
His favorite activity is to fire up games and watch the intros. The louder the music the better. Then when it's loaded, hit home and start over.......

A modern version of Chinese water torture.

benst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 5 and 6 year olds love playing with our iPads (I was only allowed one if wife could have one too LOL) and they love Froggy Jump, some farm game on wife's iPad, rollercoaster.

They really love flash games, so I'm not installing Frash on the iPads. They can play them on the desktop PC - plus I'd never get to use my iPad again if they could play flash games on it.

jetman1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yikes

We gave our 15 year old grand daughter a I pod touch for christmas it lasted about 3 months before it looked like it had been thru a war.
When she found out we had I pads because when you write E Mail it says sent from my I Pad she said oh you have a IPad I want one. I dont think that is going to happen:).

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm getting my 3 month old grandaughter a Buggatti Veyron. I plan to break it in for her until she's old enough to get a license.

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I am a nanny for my 17 month and almost 3 year old niece. I have had the ipad since the week it came out. I rarely get to touch it during the day. They are pretty proficent in pretty much anything.

benst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting my 3 month old grandaughter a Buggatti Veyron. I plan to break it in for her until she's old enough to get a license.

I will allow you to do that but only if you ship it over to Australia for me to drive on weekends.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it says a lot about how intuitive and easy the user-interface of the iPad was designed that three-year-olds can pick it up and just use it, without even having to be taught.

I make it a point to have some easy games and activities (usually colouring or drawing) that I can play with my three-year-old, and we set aside some iPad time each evening (when she's been good.) And she loves watching and helping me play other things like Plants vs Zombies or Diner Dash.

glen4cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me and my 5 year old daughter play with mine together. She wants one for Christmas for herself. My wife bought me the 64GB WiFi for my B-day, but, I think she could get by with a 16GB, Huh? :)

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice one! Both mine (6 & 4) have them now, bought them on Sunday, 16gb wifi, no 3G, just for the games and apps! They're asking for iPhones now cause they want to be just like daddy!

Studor13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our three year old is a genius, but what's my point?

The day we start buying him €600 toys is when I know it's time to give up.

But yes, the iPad is great and both our children get to use it for some fun stuff.

Letting them use it is one thing, but buying it for them is let's say, umm... great for the recession.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is almost 6 1/2 years old and the original participants have long departed. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions