What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple e-mail on iPad 2 mail application

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Each email account it set up individually under the Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Choose Add Account. There is no need to delete an old account unless you are no longer going to use it.

To switch between accounts in the Mail app tap on the Mailboxes button at the top left (in landscape) or the Mailboxes button in the mail list menu (in portrait). You will see two lists, one for inboxes and one for accounts.

If you choose the All Inboxes (only seen if you have multiple accounts set up), then all incoming mail from all accounts will be displayed. Choose the individual inboxes if you only want to see you new mail in those accounts.

If you choose one of the accounts you'll be able to see all the synced folders for that account; Trash, Sent, Drafts, and other's that you may have created in a computer client or on the web site (which are the only ways you can create them).

There is no need to log in and out of accounts.

JameelaPerez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
multiple email account in 1 app

hi, wat app i can use to open multiple email accounts simultaneously? thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
JameelaPerez said:
hi, wat app i can use to open multiple email accounts simultaneously? thanks

The standard Mail app handles multiple accounts fine. The All Inboxes folder lets you see the inboxes of all your accounts in the same place.

Or are you asking about something else?

JameelaPerez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The standard Mail app handles multiple accounts fine. The All Inboxes folder lets you see the inboxes of all your accounts in the same place.

Or are you asking about something else?

Thanks, I got it.

Another concerns me is that I want to open 2 Facebook accounts, i think iPad supports only single account where i keep my personal. is there any other apps to open another account for business.

One more, i have lots of FLV files but it doesnot run, wat apps can run it?

advance thanks Mr. Twerppoet "the Genius"

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just passing on what I've learned. Most of it right here on this forum.

iOS 6 will probably offer integrated FaceBook support; however, iOS 5 does not. The iPad's itself has nothing to do with how many FaceBook account you can have. It depends on the app you get. The official FaceBook app only allows you to log into one account at a time, but you can set up multiple accounts.

Go to the settings and log out. It will take you to the login screen. At the lower right there is a button so you can add an another account.

Or you could use the FaceBook Pages Manager app for you business account. It's designed for that kind of FaceBook page. That way you can launch a different app for each account, and keep the confusion to a minimum.

I don't have any FLV files myself, but if you search the App Store for flv you should find several apps that will play them. I haven't heard anything one way or the other about what app might be better. Maybe someone else has a recommendation.

Most reactions

Latest posts