What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-mail issue "This message has no content."

beekee611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help. I just bought my iPad yesterday and I love it. However, when I used the Native E-mail to send an e-mail, only the subject line goes through. The body of the message is blank when it gets to the person I'm sending to (tested many times sending to another account).

The strange thing is, the subject line goes through fine. Also, ONE time when I forwarded something, that went through completely.

I use the native app with my Gmail account. I have made sure i'm logged out of my gmail account in all other programs when I'm testing this. Can someone help me?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
You many have a setting in the email account thats not set correctly. Maybe try deleting the email account and set it up agian.

As for the deleting of photo's. You can only delete photo's that were saved using your iPad. Like screenshots or images you save while browsing. Photo's synced from iTunes cant be deleted.

You may want to going to your local apple store for a free iPad training. They can help you get things running for you and explain what they did.

Apple Retail Store - Free Workshops

Dtruzinski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blank sent gmails

I had the same problem and solved by going into settings, mail and deleting the gmail account. Then I added a new gmail using the 'other' option and manually specified imap.mail.com for incoming and smtp.gmail.com for outgoing. For all username and password input use your gmail credentials

Please help. I just bought my iPad yesterday and I love it. However, when I used the Native E-mail to send an e-mail, only the subject line goes through. The body of the message is blank when it gets to the person I'm sending to (tested many times sending to another account).

The strange thing is, the subject line goes through fine. Also, ONE time when I forwarded something, that went through completely.

I use the native app with my Gmail account. I have made sure i'm logged out of my gmail account in all other programs when I'm testing this. Can someone help me?

03z71lt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Message has no content problem

I have this same issue. When I receive certain email forwards, there will only be a box that says mime attachment. Click on that and it says it can't open the file. If I go to the web version of my email (aol) I can see everything. I have done a hard reset and set up my mail using other and it's still doing exactly the same thing. Anybody have any ideas?

timbreese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I have also imported AVI movies from my camera which cannot be viewed in the pictures app but I can't delete either.

Most reactions

Latest posts