What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple browsers open?

ED_OG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question for all you Apple geniuses, Is there a way to simultaneously have two browsers open? I haven't jailbroken my iPad yet but I'm down to do it if it means I can stream with one browser and check my mail with another and so forth. Thanks looking forward to your feedback.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are several apps in the AppStore that allow for two browsers to be open. Have a look at:

Dual Browser (free)
Side-by Side (free)
Duet Browser ($4.99, USD)
SplitBrowser
Super Web Browser ($1.99)

I'm sure there are a bunch more - this was just from the first page of a Google search. So, maybe have a look at one of these? I've not tried any - but maybe one will help you with what you want...

Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question for all you Apple geniuses, Is there a way to simultaneously have two browsers open? I haven't jailbroken my iPad yet but I'm down to do it if it means I can stream with one browser and check my mail with another and so forth. Thanks looking forward to your feedback.

There are several apps in the AppStore that allow for two browsers to be open. Have a look at:

Dual Browser (free)
Side-by Side (free)
Duet Browser ($4.99, USD)
SplitBrowser
Super Web Browser ($1.99)

I'm sure there are a bunch more - this was just from the first page of a Google search. So, maybe have a look at one of these? I've not tried any - but maybe one will help you with what you want...

Marilyn

I can vouch for Side By Side, I've had four browser windows running on it simultaneously.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts