What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving iTunes from Laptop to PC

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Since moving to IOS5 and my registered devices (my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S and my wifes iPad1 and iPhone 4S) all log into iTunes wirelessly, trouble is i only get my laptop out once week so I thought of moving my iTunes to the media pc that is on all the time, We only have 3 albums of music to transfer over which I am not worried about I just want to be able to register the 2 phones and 2 ipads so the will update when they are on the same wireless network.
What/how is the easiest way to do this and can both laptop and pc be updated or do i have to use one or the other?

What have other people done.

Any suggestions welcome

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why do you need to use the PC at all? With iCloud all your devices can synchronise wirelessly and without any need for a PC or laptop.

Tim

Steeldog94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the iPad. My laptop is damaged and cannot access most Internet sites. I tried to synch the iTunes library to iPad but only half of my 6400 songs came over. I have no idea how to get my library off the laptop and onto the iPad to use cloud storage! Any advice welcomed.

Most reactions

Latest posts