What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies

mike1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rented a movie and can't fig out how to move it from my pc to my iPad?????

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mike1971 said:

You can simply drop the file into iTunes if is a single movie file otherwise you may need to convert it to iPad format. You can find some good free ones on the net

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
connect the iPad to the computer via USB and see what happens when you drag the movie onto the iPad in iTunes.

also check the sync settings in iTunes for the iPad under video's there may be the rented movie that you can tell it to sync over.

You CAN do this, I have done it before, Its just been so long I forget what exactly it was that worked.

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I havent been able to just drag movies to the ipad. do this, if the moivie is already in Itunes, connect your Ipad to you PC click on the Ipad (in Itunes) and go to the movies tab and check the box next to the movie and sync your ipad, the movie will be on you Ipad

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Mike, Sounds like all good advice that has already been given.

If you are still stuck, please see this previous thread. See specifically #2 post ( by Poser) and #$ post (by Twerppoet). Their comments were very helpful. Disregard the "title for updating to 4.35.)--look at the posts assigned. It may be helpful for you.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/41436-updating-4-3-5-rental-movies-board.html

OP
mike1971

mike1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all for the help. I hooked my USB cord up and it allowed me to drag it to the iPad. Now to enjoy the movie! Once again thank you!

Most reactions