What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, TV shows on mini

toothdoctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the things I use my iPad 2 for is watching old TV shows. Especially good on trips. But I cannot test this at the Apple Store. Can people tell me how they look on the mini and whether they like it for that or to stay away and use the ipad. Thanks

gogirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watch lots of movies and tv on my mini and its has a great picture. Movies are easy to load I use a program that takes my movies and converts them into iTunes. Then I just load them on my mini.

D

dvdcatalyst

One of the things I use my iPad 2 for is watching old TV shows. Especially good on trips. But I cannot test this at the Apple Store. Can people tell me how they look on the mini and whether they like it for that or to stay away and use the ipad. Thanks

The mini will work just fine with TV shows, but of course it has a smaller screen.

I actually prefer the slightly smaller screen myself, but it depends on how you actually watch your shows, how far you hold it away from your eyes and such.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watch lots of movies and tv on my mini and its has a great picture. Movies are easy to load I use a program that takes my movies and converts them into iTunes. Then I just load them on my mini.

What program do you use to convert your movies to iTunes?

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16GB using iPF

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can install AVPlayer HD or Media Player and you do not have to convert. They both play so many different file formats! I find no difficulty in using the smaller screen of the mini to view videos.

For live streaming using a VPN, I find my ipad 2 plays better than my mini for some unknown reason. The latter tends to buffer more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works fine but it is SMALL. My iPad3 is much better for viewing movies and TV shows. My Mini is perfect as a reader and used for light email checking and web surfing. Each has it's own value.

Most reactions

Latest posts