What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music App Problem

Unkei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,
My wife has my old iPad Mini. She likes to watch TV and Movies with the TWC App.
Problem is, the Music App, which cannot be deleted, keeps popping up as she is watching TWC, with cover art and music from U2. This is nothing we have ever purchased and would never listen to. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I have tried going to the playlists and deleting everything, but then when she started using TWC this evening, it started all over again! She is not happy...and that is a severe understatement! If there were any way to delete the whole Music App, I would do so in a heartbeat!
Thanks for any suggestions,
Unkei

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Music app shouldn't do this. It's very unusual. It might have something to do with the free U2 album Apple gave away last year. You could give this a try and see if it fixes it.

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/offerOptOut

Failing that, you might want to visit an Apple Store if you have one nearby.

If you could give us a screen shot of what happens next time it does, that might help.

OP
Unkei

Unkei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks twerppoet,
That seems to have fixed the problem! Now my dear one is no longer raising caine with me!
Again..Thank You!
David

Most reactions