What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
+1,absolutely disliked Tyne Daly, just no sense of magic with her. I did enjoy the interview part where tyne daly and the englisg lady from the mayors office gave clint a headache :):). The japanese women who played the part of clints girlfriend on magnum force is so much more classy. Speaking of magrum force, it is one of my favourite movies, everything especially how the uknown became known played out. Otger movie i like is Bullit and french connection 1&2. Cruel intentions is another classic that played out nicely. Although i appretiate the graphics and computer generation effort of avatar, i did not like the movie too much

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Yes, I thought I was alone with this, if you look past all the special effects, no real story, it could have been Star Wars, Lord of the rings, good vs evil. They were just blue. I enjoyed it but was unimpressed if honest.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I love lots of different films... Constantly watching films tbh.

Huge Audrey Hepburn fan - Sabrina & Breakfast at Tiffany's.

My favourite films are - Juno, The Beach, The Craft, Girl Interrupted & Thirteen though.

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
I love lots of different films... Constantly watching films tbh.

Huge Audrey Hepburn fan - Sabrina & Breakfast at Tiffany's.

My favourite films are - Juno, The Beach, The Craft, Girl Interrupted & Thirteen though.

Ooh, great taste! Girl, Interrupted was a fantastic film. Of course, you can't ever go wrong with Hepburn.

My girlfriend, her family, and I watched The Frisco Kid last night. Neither her nor I had seen it. It was brilliant.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AmyOx! You have superb taste, I adore Audrey Hepburn! Loved Funny Face the best because it had Fred Astaire in! I loved Sabrina, I also have the newer version too.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Haven't seen that one actually!

It's got Harrison ford in, julia Ormond and Greg Kinnear. I liked that as well. The only complaint with Audreys version is that Humphrey could be a little more attractive but don't think I don't like him, I do! Better looking actor could have been chosen but don't kill me for my opinion please.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
About to start watching the infidel.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I'd like to watch Notting Hill tonight but that would mean leaving IPF!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mars attacks! Classic, I still love that movie!

Most reactions

Latest posts