What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie into ipad...

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey.... I have ha problem ... I was move one movie which is about 2:30 hrs .... But itunes show sync logo on the left side of that movie.... Please help n guide me.
Thx

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-have you performed a sun with iTunes yet to download the movie to your iPad?

OP
mastbiloo

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have download the ne verision of itunes and i have also the ipad video convertor.... But i culdnt find the movie in my i pad :(

OP
mastbiloo

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup i tried to convert video song..... That play well but not movie

OP
mastbiloo

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avplayerhd is not free :( plz tell me any free app tha i can convert n watch movies in my iPad

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Handbrake is free program for pc/mac/linux, if you search the forum there are a number of threads with details for settings.

OP
mastbiloo

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could i play movies in my iPad after useing HandBreak app

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes before you put movies onto your iPad, you need to convert them to .mp4 or similar. handbrake will convert them, then you can add them to iTunes library and sync to your iPad.

OP
mastbiloo

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m done this but .... ITuens show the sync sign on the left of my movie..... I dnt know what does it means

Most reactions