What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mountain Lion is in the app store

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mountain Lion is in the app store and a bargain at £13.99,getting mine as soon as the initial fervour dies down.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
So have we, about a dozen of them.........

c85a2bf2.jpg

..........in the local sweetie shop!!!!!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you can eat them,the ones I'm on about would eat you lol.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
The only difference is they haven't got the wafer bar inside, this was supposedly left out due to another candy bar infringement.....google is amazing ha ha

A candy bar infringement.....has the world gone mad! Are the candy bar laws enforced by gummy police who will hand you over to caramel lawyers before you are sent to sherbet jail?

BTW, I'm upgrading to Mountain Lion at the weekend if I can tear myself away from the Olympic coverage.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only difference is they haven't got the wafer bar inside, this was supposedly left out due to another candy bar infringement.....google is amazing ha ha

There are so many candy bars with the wafer inside...kit Kats, twix, whatchamacallits....all are very good!!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mmm kit kat straight from the fridge.

Most reactions

Latest posts