What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most predictions come true

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like most of what people wanted will be on the new iPad. Retina, 4G LTE, Voice (Siri?) battery life, and more.:D

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks like most of what people wanted will be on the new iPad. Retina, 4G LTE, Voice (Siri?) battery life, and more.:D

Everything ok but it is Voice Dictation and not Siri I wonder what limitations does it have than Siri !!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The lack of Siri support is curious. It has everything it needs, why not support it?

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Siri may be supported under a future iOS like 6, but I find it significant that they added voice capability. The use of Siri has fallen off after the novelty has worn off. It could be that it was put out as a beta to try to understand how it would be used long term. And a USB port is available with the camera kit, they just disable a lot of the functions. That wil not change anytime soon. Apple is more likely to put a Thunderbolt port than USB.

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys what about screen is it IPS? And I could find is new processor based on A9 or A15 chipset?

Most reactions

Latest posts