What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most expensive iPad games is $399.99

ipadgamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gamesontheipad.com
I started collecting data on iPad games a couple of moths ago and just recently started playing with that data.

Anyhow, I ran into some interesting stats so I decided to write a post on it. There are some pretty neat stats like average price of a game ($1.50), percent of free games compared to paid games (30% to 70%), most expensive game ($399.99) and such.

I put it all into graphs so if you are curious here is the link: iPad Games Analytics

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I started collecting data on iPad games a couple of moths ago and just recently started playing with that data.

Anyhow, I ran into some interesting stats so I decided to write a post on it. There are some pretty neat stats like average price of a game ($1.50), percent of free games compared to paid games (30% to 70%), most expensive game ($399.99) and such.

I put it all into graphs so if you are curious here is the link: iPad Games Analytics

WOW! You have really worked hard on this! It's very interesting, and I love how you have set it all out in graphs and pie charts for us visual learners!

I can not believe there is a game for $399 that really must be some amazing game! In my opinion no game is worth that amount of money, I can't believe people are willing to pay that amount of money for a game on the iPad!

OP
ipadgamer

ipadgamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gamesontheipad.com
Interestingly enough the game that costs $399 is more of a classic app than a game. It is odd that Apple actually approved it as a game. I think it was written to deliver premium sports pics...for betting I assume. So you pay $399 but in return you can actually make real money with the sports picks

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can make real money with a guy named Buddy?
Wonder if he sells bridges too......

Last edited:

jake1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they put a trivia game into the app, maybe to help get it approved. Its not really a game though. No one would pay 400 dollars for trivia.

Most reactions

Latest posts