What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most addictive game.

SallySparrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What solo games have you been hooked on?
I've been switching between uconnect and angry birds for days, and I was looking for a new game because I'm a bit boredl

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plants vs zombies, I play this when I'm bored.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well if you like Settlers, Civ type games which have littles guys running around under your command (admit it we all love power....)
then the 40 lvl puzzle game with the cheesy name of My Kingdom for the Princess must be up there. Can't keep my kids off it.

Itwasntme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a hard question for me to answer. I have favorites on every genre.

If I had to pick just one it would be Dungeon Solitair.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Super 7 is really good, there is a resident evil clone called Zombie Infection that is really good. I just grabbed Chaos Rings....which looks like it will be a very good RPG.

TecMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi SallySparrow:

My games are Chess (iChessPack HD) and Domino (Domino 2010 HD)...they are working great!!!

TecMan
Apple iPad 64GB-3G

iTazm0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Samurai- way of the Warrior HD
Fruit Ninja HD
Real Racing
Pinball HD
NOVA

These and a few TED conference vid-casts makes for a very short flight from CA to NYC :)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Single player, I like aurora feint 3, I'm trying plants vs zombies but it's kinda boring.

I love Angry Birds and would like to find a similar game. I've passed AB there are a few achievements to go back and get, basically world scores, but I'm done

Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts