What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games for South Africa the apple has a worm

Larrydb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WE pay as much as anyone else in the world for our apple devices -yet the app store in SA has no games
Yup - no angry birds (but the book of cheats is available) there is only a category called entertainment mostly full of things like the talking cat and Jamie Oliver recipes , not even google earth for iPad is available here

guys our money is just as good as the rest of the world - you can see that we are downloading and paying for the utility's and productivity apps- can you just imagine the money apple is missing out on by not having the games available

All the android devices have games????

WHAT AND WHEN are you going to fix this?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think this needs to be addressed to Apple themselves. We are just a fan club of iPads. I'm sure some members look in on this forum but any complaints need to go to them directly. I'm sorry to hear this though being from Durban born and bred.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

OP
L

Larrydb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you for your reply

Please don't get me wrong - I am completely sold on the iPad - having just converted from a Samsung galaxy android tablet. It is just disappointing to see that politics is spoiling the experience

Apple needs to address this urgently as I said I have recently converted from an android device where software is not a problem.
The iPad itself is fantastic

Most reactions

Latest posts