What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moshi iVisor AG

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can order one?
I mailed Moshimonde but they don't send outside the US, they recommended me Amazon.com but same story, not sending outside the US.
So I tried Amazon.co.uk but its not available in their store.
I really want one because i had a scratch on my first ipad2 which I sold and now I have a new one but no protection.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guy1717 said:
I mailed Moshimonde but they don't send outside the US, they recommended me Amazon.com but same story, not sending outside the US.
I really want one because i had a scratch on my first ipad2 which I sold and now I have a new one but no protection.

You can get them on eBay.co.uk from US sellers for les than £30 including shipping :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After receiving my cheap eBay brand today... I will never buy anything else...easy install and looks great.... I got 3 protectors with squeegees and screen towels.

As for the ivisor I have only hear good things, so can't say it would be a bad purchase.

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guy1717 said:

You can get them on eBay.co.uk from US sellers for les than £30 including shipping :)

I was redericted to ebay.be. Belgium and there is only one who offers the black one in Hongkong and when i click on it "no results found". sigh :(
Thx for the help, anyone else have a site that ships to Belgium?

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iMadHatter said:
After receiving my cheap eBay brand today... I will never buy anything else...easy install and looks great.... I got 3 protectors with squeegees and screen towels.

As for the ivisor I have only hear good things, so can't say it would be a bad purchase.

Same here 6 for £4.99 and they are brilliant!!

Most reactions

Latest posts