What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moshi iVisor AG

toasty_hoodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I just wanted to say that I FINALLY have found my screen protector of my dreams! The Moshi iVisor.

After spending $80 on failed screen protectors, I decided to try this one, and after reading so many positive reviews, I'm glad I got it. It literally took less than 15 seconds to apply.

I made sure to clean the screen spotless and lined it up, and it pretty much just dropped into place.

No bubbles, no dust, no stress!

VERY worth the $30 I spent. Will never use another protector again.

oldwineguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second this, the Moshi IVisor is so easy to put on, it is the best screen protector

iPhoneKing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here!! I have been using it for 2 months now and I can tell you this iVisor AG is the best thing after the iPad....you know?. :)

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does it feel when using? I finally gave in and got an IS to put on my iPad and will tolerate the slight difference in feel because it's good so far.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can these be picked up in stores?

I am coming to the States in September and it would be great if I could get one whilst I am there. I see from the Best Buy US site that they stock it for the original iPad, but it doesnt mention the iPad 2.

Can anyone confirm if they are in stores?

Eviljunkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my Moshi today, I have to say that I'm truly amazed, it is the easiest screen protector I've ever installed! It literally took me longer to take the screen protector out of the packaging than installing it. Bubbles? What bubbles? I didn't even have to worry about bubbles forming, just line up the hole for the home button and edges was all it took. Anyone who is looking for a screen protector should definitely buy this flawless product, so what if it costs $30, don't hesitate, just get it...

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eviljunkee said:
Just received my Moshi today, I have to say that I'm truly amazed, it is the easiest screen protector I've ever installed! It literally took me longer to take the screen protector out of the packaging than installing it. Bubbles? What bubbles? I didn't even have to worry about bubbles forming, just line up the hole for the home button and edges was all it took. Anyone who is looking for a screen protector should definitely buy this flawless product, so what if it costs $30, don't hesitate, just get it...

How does it feel compared to the naked glass?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Eviljunkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:

Not the same as glass thats for sure, although it is still pretty smooth..

Edit: I've had a Zagg protector on my iPhone, never liked it, always felt sticky..

Last edited:

Kukulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.time-tours.com
Eviljunkee said:

It feels a strange first, but it has less friction than the glass. iPad screen sometimes gets a little sticky with some fast game, not so with the visor.

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received my Moshi iVisor AG today. It's true, if it takes more than 15 minutes to install, you are more Polish than I am!!!!

To me it creates a sponge like feel, I like it. And it seems to really cut the glare. I give this product a five star thumbs up.

Most reactions

Latest posts