What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protector

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my moshi anti glare screen protector this afternoon. As advertised, it took only seconds to apply. It is not a 100% 'perfect' fit, but is about 98-99% perfect fit. If I place it so the home key is perfectly aligned, then the camera opening is slightly off. So, I made sure the camera opening was perfectly placed and now you really have to look hard to see that the home button is just barely out of alignment.
I immediately took my iPad outside to see just how things looked. No problems reading a book or seeing my icons in the shade at all. In bright sunlight, it was a little more difficult. I actually had to turn up the brightness on the screen in order to see the icons. Reading a book was better. By repositioning myself and the iPad just a little, I was able to read a book in bright sun.

I read where others said they could see a 'screen' effect if they looked closely. I tried really hard, but could never see that at all. It looks really good, was easy to apply and the anti glare really works. So far I am very pleased.

I should be receiving my Ayl cover tomorrow and I hope it works as expected with my Moshi anti glare screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts