What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

modern wedding songs

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

can anyone suggest me a nice wedding songs that can be played at the reception. I really nid it badly. Thanks

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some guys have all the luck by Rod Steward.Hehe

holidor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Total Eclipse of the Heart.
Or maybe play a song that means a lot to both you and your fiancee. Assuming you're the one getting married...

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only one choice: DOA by Bloodrock. Nuff said!

Seriously, any thing Rock and Roll. Nothing Hippy Hoppy, either. Perhaps you will consider " Szymanowski: Symphony No. 3, 'Song of the Night / Violin Concerto No.1.

I am writing a Divorce song to prepare people for the inevitable end. I think we need a song to celebrate divorce because for so many, it is a joyous day.

Except for alimony.

Then perhaps I'll write a nice, uplifting dirge to lament the passing of your bank account. Chopin wrote a nice funeral march, try that.

The circle of life: you are born you get married and then she takes your stuff, even the dog and the cute leather bike jacket you made for him. Then you seek solace at the bottom of the bottle. Trust me, you can only drink so much Yoo-Hoo before you get sick.

Anyway, I should not have replied because I hate weddings and no woman loves me.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only one choice: DOA by Bloodrock. Nuff said!

Seriously, any thing Rock and Roll. Nothing Hippy Hoppy, either. Perhaps you will consider " Szymanowski: Symphony No. 3, 'Song of the Night / Violin Concerto No.1.

I am writing a Divorce song to prepare people for the inevitable end. I think we need a song to celebrate divorce because for so many, it is a joyous day.

Except for alimony.

Then perhaps I'll write a nice, uplifting dirge to lament the passing of your bank account. Chopin wrote a nice funeral march, try that.

The circle of life: you are born you get married and then she takes your stuff, even the dog and the cute leather bike jacket you made for him. Then you seek solace at the bottom of the bottle. Trust me, you can only drink so much Yoo-Hoo before you get sick.

Anyway, I should not have replied because I hate weddings and no woman loves me.
LOL,thanks for the laughs Bob.

Most reactions