What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern War App alliance ID

teebager962

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me for good time

LOOK!!! OVER HERE!!! READ!!!! ALL OF IT!!!

love the game, will add anyone! ID: 976774830!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ADD! ME! seriously!!! just do it, it's easy!!!! type in the letters in your good-to-go! type this in :
976774830 (for color blind) THANKS!!!! your awesome, will exept all request... in short time... also visit base for free $1000!!!! thanks....

.... no serouisly.... thanks! unless you pass me up... then **** you!, haha, JK i love you!
LET'S KICK SOME 2D BUTT!!!!
AND TO THANK YOU-> -> -> youtube.com/watch?v=j54yGxuk0yo(insert url and I promised... you'll laugh) and another :Dyoutube.com/watch?v=wLtKYFP-Zso;) for a thank you!

ZeeCaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you don't understand the concept of an alliance, join here and i will give you a tour

Edited by Moderator - No links to external sites, please read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ZeeCaptain said:
Iz confused, did you go to the link? What site? sorry, im confused. :p

Please read the forum rules, especially those regarding the posting of links.

Further posting of links may result in this thread being closed and actions taken against those who post the links.

The Archangel

ZeeCaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i simply was stating a way to find more people for the app, and feel that the link was reinforced in placing requirements. When i get angry i squeeze a little person shaped thing, it has no arms or legs though, and it's eyes pop out. Do you also have one? Mine is blue.

Regards,

ZeeCaptain

Most reactions

Latest posts