What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Micro Sim and Telstra

viperviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone in Australia knows if Telstra has micro-sim, i'm currently using the Bigpond 3G usb wireless but with normal size sim card. if yes, how much would that cost to get an extra micro-sim for my ipad, can i still retain the normal sim card... try to call them... really give up..no one seems to know...

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The iPad works with the regular sim cards if you just trim off some of the plastic to make it fit in the micro sim holder

I trimmed down a regular t-mobile simcard, put it in the micro sim tray and it works fine.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Telstra announced prepay plans today

anyone in Australia knows if Telstra has micro-sim, i'm currently using the Bigpond 3G usb wireless but with normal size sim card. if yes, how much would that cost to get an extra micro-sim for my ipad, can i still retain the normal sim card... try to call them... really give up..no one seems to know...

Telstar announce prepaid plans to day
I assume either the card will be on board the ipad UNLOCK when released at end of May Optus also offering pre pay with starter kit hope that helps Its a bit confusing I know give me some time to sort it out

I will detail this shortly in International area

Regards Colin Brisbane Australia

Most reactions

Latest posts