What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory size question

bhodge10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to pick up a 3G today, however I'm debating between getting a 32GB or buy the 16gb and then buy a 1TB external hard drive for $99 for my Windows Home Server. I have Air Video on my server and Iphone that I'll use for the Ipad. I think the majority of my storage needs will be pictures, not necessarily music as I've got my Iphone. I'm thinking of using something like Dropbox for moving/syncing files. Thoughts? Thanks.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bhodge, I had reserved a 16 on the April 3 launch but once I arrived at the store and learned they had extra I upgraded to the 32. I use box.net and drop box, but I didn't want to micromanage my downloads and be worried about how close I was to max. Let us know what you decided.

OP
B

bhodge10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my hand was kind of forced. I went to Best Buy today and all they had were the 64GBs, so I didn't want to leave without getting an Ipad so I bit the bullet and got it. Only have played with it for a few minutes but man it is nice.

Most reactions