What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marie's Angry Bird Thread!

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had beaten every available level (most with 3 stars, a few with 2) on my iPod Touch. When I got my iPad, I had to start over. Now, I'm running into levels that I can't believe I had so much trouble with the first time around.

It is very addictive.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I beat every level and need more levels. The last update seemed to be all the same kinds of levels.

I usually run through fast and beat it as best I can, then go back and get 3 stars for each level. Some are a pain to get three, especially when only one bird to throw.

Oh yea, would REALLY like if the game was somehow synced between iPhone and iPad. Kinda sucks that they are not now, so I rarely play the iPhone version much because I have already seen the levels on my iPad.

vimukti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a VERY addictive game. saw a preview of similar game from chillingo. its called "Trucks and skulls"

Frezing Phoenix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya Angry Birds is aweeeesome. Nearly finished it on iPad [i love all those free worlds that we got a little while ago] and then gonna buy the Halloween edition!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the halloween one! Love it! The funny thing about the Halloween one, is that I had to delete all my apps and reinstall due to itunes not playing nicely, and when I got back the Halloween version all my levels were still there!!

Not on the main version. All gone.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts