What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds Fans

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
who would've thought that this game would be so addicting amongst adults.???? lol I love it! i have the seasonal and regular on my android phone and also the HD seasons on my iPad. I love the sounds the birds make.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like the sounds too. I always feel so guilty when I make birds miss or something ... and you can hear them saying "ow!" Oooops, my bad! :)

Fun, FUN game (and I have both the regular and the seasons one) - that I truly, actually SUCK at! But, it's fun to keep trying...

Marilyn

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I love all the birds

I first starting playing angry bird on. My iPhone, then when I receive the I iPad as. Early Xmas present I again feel in love with the app, everyone at my job I playing it. I think the holiday screens are great.:)

birdstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angry birds merchandise at Angry Bird Merchandise: Don't make the birds angrier - buy their stuff!
jewelry,apparel,plush,toys,keychains,posters and more!

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work tech support for a company, and lots of times while waiting for software to download on a customers pc/Mac I hear angry birds in the background lol.

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like agry birds! I love all the pigs and their annoying teeth grins when I lose. I love the Xmas one too!

tristaned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
which among the three versions you like? Angry birds HD, seasons or rio? please give me your honest opinion...thanks a lot!

Most reactions