What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mahjong apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowwhite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking for a mahjong Ipad apps, not the ones that are game in matching both tiles but rather the actual traditional mahjong game(involves 4 winds) that either involves with a single player against the machine or multiplayers. It can be Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore style.

Is there any? ;)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im also looking for the same thing, mahjong apps in the appstore are the ones like a solitaire. not the real ones.

tigerkraw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Snowwhite

I hope you will like this Mahjong game, sounds like what you are looking for
I'm unable to post the link, go to itunes store type in " Four Winds Mahjong for iPad "
in the search option.
I should be able to give you the link in the next post, (need to do 3 posts)

o2sys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aki Mahjong looks great, I had forgotten about this game, thanks!

luv2bme13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi anyone knows if

Four Wing Mahjong for IPad -$8.50
Or
Mahjong! By Pok -$2.50

Is better, any ideas ??

Excript

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hong kong, singapore ,mahjong should b a three player mahjong. Anyone knows where to get that?

addicted2MJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing Excelsior mahjong for the iPad. A real Hong Kong style MJ game. So far its really fun to play against the computer. its not just a tile matching game! Cool graphics and I really like that it is easy to play.

kha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best ipad Mahjong Apps

I user to play under windows with 4 winds Mahjong. top software and real rules.
Artificial intelligence was good and also the training and advises given allong the gameplay really helped you to improve your actual skills.

There is an app call four Winds Mahjong for ipad, but it seems that this is not the same editor. the app is expensive if I need to buy 4 of them before I actually find de best one.

Any idea of which is the best ? Keep posting

dipching

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.dipching.com
True iPad Mahjong games

Hi there

I am looking for a mahjong Ipad apps, not the ones that are game in matching both tiles but rather the actual traditional mahjong game(involves 4 winds) that either involves with a single player against the machine or multiplayers. It can be Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore style.

Is there any? ;)

There are many ... a lot for iPod here : Look at my page by typing "dipching" in Google search, then enter the site ... and look for the Mahjong button .... you are there, now look at the "iOS MahJong" green button ... Sorry to not join the direct link but, as a new member I'm not yet allowed to do so :p

About the iPad there are special versions of the above games but here follows a short list of the existing true mahjong games for iPad :

- Excelsior MahJong
- MahJong Nagomi
- MahJong Rising HD
- Net Jankyo HD
- World MahJong 16 HD
- Mahjong!
- Taiwan Mahjong One on One
- HD Mahjong Tea House
- 賭神之戰 - 麻將 Mahjong
....... watch my webpage soon for more ....

Have fun

Jo

llb51647

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a beginning player and I need a card to play.are there any games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts