What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lumi HD - A Light Puzzler (FREE)

OP
C

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope everyone enjoys the Valentines Day 2011 update that was just released.
A brand new puzzle piece, more free levels to play through and a bunch of important useability updates!

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Okay, finally got level 19. Took a week and many variations on layout before it made sense. By comparison, level 20 was a SNAP (less than 5 minutes). Now stuck on level 21. I got the update, but I haven't seen yet what changed... :)

OP
C

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, finally got level 19. Took a week and many variations on layout before it made sense. By comparison, level 20 was a SNAP (less than 5 minutes). Now stuck on level 21. I got the update, but I haven't seen yet what changed... :)

In the Level Pack selection screen, scroll down until you see the Valentines Day level pack...
Also, rotation and changing filter colour should be 'more usable' when double tapping quickly...

Brad12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game too. Really great brain teaser. But I am stuck on level 5 of pack 3. Can anyone confirm that it is solvable. I just don't see how it can be.

OP
C

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game too. Really great brain teaser. But I am stuck on level 5 of pack 3. Can anyone confirm that it is solvable. I just don't see how it can be.

Hiya, I can confirm that all levels are solvable :)

Mikenunb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Level 19 took a little time but I solved it. And a little more eloquently than the one posted. Level 20 is driving me nuts. Please help. My wife is going to smash my iPad if I don't get off it and do something around here. But I can't put it down. Level 20 has me hooked. Darn you carribus!

Mike

OP
C

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Destiny Level pack has released

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that with the v1.4 release of Lumi, the Destiny level pack has opened up and contains some of the most brain-teasing, mind-boggling puzzle action in the game yet!

Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts