What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an aux antenna...

Flyinmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I work on a tug boat and I'm in major ports up Amd down the east coast, when I'm in the wheel house or by a port hole (window) I have my Verizon 4g LTE. But when I'm in my bed I have no service at all. Is there some sort of booster I can buy and put in a window that will provide me with better service when I'm in my room? Preferably wireless, but beggers can't be choosers.

Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are cell phone boosters available. I've seen them in radio stores here in Canada, but haven't used them.

Have a look at this site.

http://www.petron.ca/products

I've used this company for my VHF radio requirements, and I know they carry stuff that might fit your needs.

OP
F

Flyinmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I'm going to check these out, most of them seam to be only regular cell signal. I'd really like one that supports the LTE. Ill go through them better when I have better signal.

OP
F

Flyinmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scratch that I found one, but it says to keep away from metal objects, kinda had when the boat is steal. Ill call them and see.

Most reactions

Latest posts