What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a 'music visualizer' that will work with music streaming from the net

Tdhcsc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started listening to internet radio music. My favorite station is one called 'Radio Paradise' and listen to it through Apple TV in my new media room. The station has a great slide show that is programed for each song and works well on the big screen with stereo. I just don't want the slide show but a 'music Visualizer' instead.

I can't find any app that will allow for internet streaming music along with the visuals of a visualizer app. Every application wants to run through ITunes with music stored on the Ipad. 'Anemome' is a really nice visualizer but again only works through music stored on the Ipad and can't visualize streaming internet music.

Is there anything out there to pulse and mimic the sounds of music just passing through the Ipad not residing on it?

Thanks for any help.

Dan

Most reactions