What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stream Music and Videos to my iPad

iPadme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad, and i also love my music. But only having 32GB is keeping me a little limited (yes, I know I should have bought a better iPad :( )

That was until I searched google and found a neat article on streaming music, and even movies over the internet!

This is what i found:

Stream audio and video to your iPhone / iPad from WHS2011 « Tranquil PC's Weblog

Has anyone tried this out, it looks like you can stream from a test server?

Unsure I want to pay £1. for an appn if it doesn't work - I may give it a try, but welcome any feedback, please?

OP
I

iPadme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gave it a try. I am a little surprised. I know we live in a technical world, but that Appn is so simple to use. I enjoyed some of the music (it seems there are 10,000 of tracks!) - but I have to say I loved streaming video, I am in the midle of watching Little britain red nose special, it's really funny - i love it.

I'm connected via wifi - and i don't have 3G, so that will mean I will always get good video.

Ah well, £1.79 well spent - thanks to the demo server. PS - you do need to send in an email to get the server access IP address etc

if anyone else gives this a try, on 3G, let me know if it still works?

Most reactions

Latest posts