What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visual Music Apps

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I would like to enjoy music, but there's just this one little problem: I can't hear.

I know I've seen Windows Media Player that can play music visually through various Visualizations in the options menu - I want something similar to that for my iPad so I can "listen" to music anywhere I go.

I've downloaded Audiogasm and it's very beautiful - but there's a problem. The volume on my iPad needs to be turned on for Audiogasm to translate music visually - and it's bothering people around me. It can, however, translate background noise and voice visually just fine for some reason.

I was wondering if there's an "visual music" app out there that does not require the iPad's volume to be turned on to play music to translate it visually.

Thanks!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't know about apps, but you can probably get a cheap pair of earbuds and plug them in. Even an audio jack adaptor plug would probably work. As long as the iPad senses that a pari of earphones is plugged in it won't use the main speaker.

Most reactions

Latest posts