What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Listen to iPod app while you Pad?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He said app, not an iPod :D

Anyhow, no. I don't have any music on my iPod. I cleared it off to make more room for video.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do that quite often, it's nice that the speaker is good on it. I also use it while playing simple games too.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
double click the home button while iPod is playing in the background to pop up quick ipod controls like back or next without leaving the current app.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The glass harp is a collection of glass wine glasses used to produce music. It is what Sandra Bullock used for the talent portion of 'Miss Congeniality'. What always caught my attention was Linda Ronstadt had an artist using a Glass Armonica (which was invented by Benjamin Franklin) on the Tonite Show. She claimed that only the lead base glass worked properly, and that the musician had to be tested often for lead poisoning. Recent readings say that silica glass is used in most of them today, and there is no evidence of lead poisoning. I could see where that would be a concern since it requires moistened bare fingers, or a coating of chalk on the hands.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The glass harp is a collection of glass wine glasses used to produce music. It is what Sandra Bullock used for the talent portion of 'Miss Congeniality'. What always caught my attention was Linda Ronstadt had an artist using a Glass Armonica (which was invented by Benjamin Franklin) on the Tonite Show. She claimed that only the lead base glass worked properly, and that the musician had to be tested often for lead poisoning. Recent readings say that silica glass is used in most of them today, and there is no evidence of lead poisoning. I could see where that would be a concern since it requires moistened bare fingers, or a coating of chalk on the hands.

So, umm, yeah. What next, singing tesla coils?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So, umm, yeah. What next, singing tesla coils?
You're not too far from Martenot waves...

Most reactions