What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of 25 Countries where The New Ipad will be available first !

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the list of countries that Apple is going to release "The New iPad" First it said some 25 countries ? which are countries are these ?

Any information on this ?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
10 countries.

It will be released on March 16, and is available to pre-order starting from now, in 10 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland and Japan, marking Apple’s biggest roll-out ever. It will roll out to many more countries on March 23.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
10 countries.

It will be released on March 16, and is available to pre-order starting from now, in 10 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland and Japan, marking Apple’s biggest roll-out ever. It will roll out to many more countries on March 23.

So This roll out to more counties on March-23rd is it confirmed or it is tentative as of now ? And what countries would it be any information available ?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image-3477026067.jpg

image-2372042142.jpg

Here's the info straight from the horse's mouth.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 10889

View attachment 10890

Here's the info straight from the horse's mouth.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

What I find really astonishing here is, It is China who has kinda given the new iPad to the world with its assembling units and supply of spare parts for the iPad-3 and the irony is its name does not appear in the list of Countries which Apple has decided the Time-Table for !! What a Joke !! People who give it to the world don't get it !! I can understand other countries but no China ?? :D

Talis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I find really astonishing here is, It is China who has kinda given the new iPad to the world with its assembling units and supply of spare parts for the iPad-3 and the irony is its name does not appear in the list of Countries which Apple has decided the Time-Table for !! What a Joke !! People who give it to the world don't get it !! I can understand other countries but no China ?? :D

Probably because of this Proview demands 'new iPad' sales halt in China ? The Register

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
China didn't give the world the iPad, IMO. They're hired hands assembling what was created in Silicon Valley.

China consistently gets iDevices late, and when it does get iPad or iPhone, madness often ensues, with people trying to hoard them and sell them for way over retail. Sometimes riots break out.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that there is an injuction against selling the iPad in China. There is also an issue of getting past all the bureacracy. The logic is inconsistent, because it is a Korean company providing the screen.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that there is an injuction against selling the iPad in China. There is also an issue of getting past all the bureacracy. The logic is inconsistent, because it is a Korean company providing the screen.

But Foxconn is in China right ? Where the final assembling of the iPad as a whole unit happens right ?

Most reactions