What's new

Limited time free apps info thread

I think I like this one better than, "Journalized!" Seems to have more features. Looks great!

I haven't looked into them as yet, and I really should as I want to get all our 4WD drives recorded before I forget the dates.

I have a lot of apps I should be looking at and just deleting the ones I don't need.....I've forgotten what half of them even do! :O
 
I haven't looked into them as yet, and I really should as I want to get all our 4WD drives recorded before I forget the dates.

I have a lot of apps I should be looking at and just deleting the ones I don't need.....I've forgotten what half of them even do! :O

This is a start of one mine:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366553377.772541.webp
 
Add video and audio to iPad Presentations

I've received an email from Slideshare announcing that they have teamed up with 9slides to produce an iPad app.

image-467495338.webp


It looks to be very good and it's free :)
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
AppShopper, the popular app for finding free-for-limited-time apps, is now back in the App Store with a new app called AppShopper Social. It's iPhone only with "iPad support coming soon". I think I'll stick with the original AppShopper app for now (luckily I still have it) but may switch over once AppShopper Social adds iPad support.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appshopper-social/id602522782?mt=8
 
This is free today. Note that its for the iPhone. So perhaps an announcement under the iPhone forum would be handy.

image-3302748326.webp

Enjoy. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom