What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited time free apps info thread

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've downloaded the app three hours ago, when it still was free.

@skimonkey: Thank you for posting the app! In the meantime I found out that I can link Dropbox to it and download my ebooks from there as well.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've downloaded the app three hours ago, when it still was free.

@skimonkey: Thank you for posting the app! In the meantime I found out that I can link Dropbox to it and download my ebooks from there as well.

You're very welcome, JA. I'm glad you found it helpful. I like the fact that it can link to Dropbox quite easily. :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wifi Map Pro - passwords for free Wifi
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wifi-map-pro-passwords-for/id543032054?mt=8

The largest Wifi social community in App Store.

Free from $4.99

image-2775214902.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just downloaded it. It should come in quite useful during my trip to London.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you both like it!

I wasn't sure what it was about and downloaded it to have a look.......it's showing lots of places around me to connect to now!

Looks very good! ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you both like it! I wasn't sure what it was about and downloaded it to have a look.......it's showing lots of places around me to connect to now! Looks very good! ;)
It's different here. It shows only one place, in the next village, not even in Apetlon. But that's what I expected. It will help when I'm somewhere else, like Vienna, e.g.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's different here. It shows only one place, in the next village, not even in Apetlon. But that's what I expected. It will help when I'm somewhere else, like Vienna, e.g.

I guess it's all about population density in certain areas.....I hope it does prove good for you when travelling!

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's a shame Goofy! One for your Wish List perhaps....;)
They have a free version of the app that appears to be just like the paid version but slightly less travel-oriented...? Downloading it, and putting the paid one on my wish list :p

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, the pro version shows more networks, more info, offline access, and different map views.

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts