What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightest smart cover and back protector?

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the lightest combination of smart cover and back protection for the iPad 2? My wife has the apple smart cover and a Zagg skin on the back, but I want something on the back that will give me a little drop protection too. The plastic skins are too heavy though. What else is there?

Last edited:

booch_21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.happyhackerbbs.com
Got the Poetic cover yesterday. First complaint is that the front cover doesn't fold under. So it just hangs there. Hard bottom is nice. As a stand it feels pretty secure. I like the feel of the cover. Magnets on front cover are powerful. I can see that I will need to watch how I open it. The edge could get screwed up from a lot of grabbing the same spot. Little things, but not displeased. It looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
J

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, they are nice. However, I was wanting something less permanent and that offered passive corner protection too. Nice stuff though.

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try maybe checking out our covers, we might have something you'd be interesting in :)

georgeacosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How light are you talking about? I know there are a variety of back screen protectors on Amazon, but I'm not sure how light you're looking for

OP
J

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
georgeacosta said:
How light are you talking about? I know there are a variety of back screen protectors on Amazon, but I'm not sure how light you're looking for

Something lighter then the typical TPU covers on eBay.

Most reactions

Latest posts