What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using a back Invisibleshield plus a back cover?

BrianL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my iPad covered front and back with Zagg's invisibleSHIELD, plus I also ordered a Enki case for the back for added protection. I don't have a smart cover, I figure I will use Enki's pouch that they are giving away with their orders.

Is anyone else double protecting the back?

JaiDineshable

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it isnt necessary but it shouldnt pose any problems, I have the invisibleshield too and its very thin and doesnt cover the edges, whihc is where the problems would arise.

But get a smart cover dude, its a rip off for sure, especially the leather ones ( :( ), but its still really nice stuff, very innovative

OP
B

BrianL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it isnt necessary but it shouldnt pose any problems, I have the invisibleshield too and its very thin and doesnt cover the edges, whihc is where the problems would arise.

But get a smart cover dude, its a rip off for sure, especially the leather ones ( :( ), but its still really nice stuff, very innovative

See I don't think there is anything innovative about the smart case and at $40 I think it is a rip off for something that offers zero protection.

Most reactions

Latest posts