What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Library Book Download

dongeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to download books from a library using iPad?

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The app to download books for most libraries in the United States is OverDrive. I use it all the time and love those free books. Of course you need a library card and number.

Enjoy, bobbi

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also download the free kindle app and download books directly from your library website as long as they are kindle books. Once you check them out it will bring you to amazon to download directly to your kindle app. I like this because it syncs my books with all of my kindles.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have used both overdrive for epub books and kindle for kindle books. I prefer kindle. I use safari to go to the library site, then the ebook link. Select your book check it out, it sends it to your kindle account and you just tell it which device to download it to. Works like a charm.

OP
D

dongeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all for very informative replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts