What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Library Book Download possible?

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't think there'd be a waiting list for borrowing ebooks. I guess the books are only allowed to be downloaded to a certain number of devices at the same time.
Your guess would be wrong at our library. Many, most all the new ones have a waiting list. Book info at the library shows, copies they have, copies available, number people on the waiting list.

ody9200

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely! As long as you have a library card for that library (and they are supported by Overdrive), you can access as many libraries as you wish. I have library cards for six different libraries and sometimes have books downloaded from several different ones. Helps when you start seeing the long waiting lists...

Overdrive keeps track of the books for you (returns and such) and it doesn't matter from which library the book is - it's there on your shelf for reading when you get to it.

Marilyn

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts