What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets List all the Best Free Ipad Apps!!

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindle, Free books, B&N eReader, Bloomberg, Twitterrific, Declaration, Constitution, Yahoo! Entertainment, Netflix, Flixster, IMDB, radio.com, Pandora, Weatherbug lite, Epicurious, BigOven Lite, IM+ Lite, ScoreMobile, Gilt, WeRule Gold, Whistle

Those are the ones i use the most. The list is bigger if you are jailbroken.

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great Start.....c,mon, help a poor hot college girl get some free Apps!!!!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Facebook, we rule, blocks, stanza, Ibook,evernote, dropbox,bible,pleco,dictionary,sundry notes.the lists is endless as everyday you check the app store.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This post started off really well, but...

Guys, please be gentlemen and don't ask a lady for pics. I didn't check the whole background, so I'm not accusing, but I like to think that everyone here is who they say they are.

So, back on topic: +1 for We Rule, it's addictive.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 Not even sure how it stays free...I'm guessing they expect the kids to be impatient and buy mojo?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
+1 Not even sure how it stays free...I'm guessing they expect the kids to be impatient and buy mojo?

I guess so. Farmville on Facebook is the same way. But the prices are high for mojo, diamonds and coins, have you seen!?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw on AppShopper that MultiPong is free for a limited time. It's a great multiple-player game. We had a lot of fun with that app.

Most reactions

Latest posts