What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot get past the dragon at Gringotts. I've used the Deluminator to release the first chain, I've made the tricycle, and the first time a trail of studs appeared, but now nothing is happening. I have no idea how to beat this. Help please?

You need to
A) release the second chain by moving the lamps and de- and illuminating them again (up again at the chain post)
B) you need to do all things in the chamber where the trail leads to, collect the cup and the go back to the third chain and release that

skaz03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck at the burrow in year 6. I see the devil's snare and have selected lumos but it will not cast lumos so the devil snare will not disappear. The brick icon that usually shows up to cast lumos won't pop up. I have already uninstalled the game and replayed the game up until this point and can not get past it. Any tricks?

liverpoolgem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where the red brick is on the first level is it in the playground, ministy of magic or in the classroom?

kerivkennedy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stumped in Year 5 chapter 2 (Getting onto platform 9 3/4)
I've gotten to the part where you are supposed to get onto platform 9 3/4.
But when I stand in front of the Snake thing all it does is make hissing noises and the snake head shakes it head no at me,while the squares light up. I can't figure out how to get Harry to do whatever needs to be done. Guessing this is what gives me the last bit of the potion for that area?

Did I miss him gaining his parelsmouth skill in part 1 or an earlier part of part 2?

I've been trying to find this scene all day in searching on Google with no avail. Help!

Last edited:

Blondegwen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I need to do to light up the cave in level 6. I'm obviously doing something wrong because I don't seem to be able to get the deluminator to work. I have found a light in the middle of the space and tried pointing the deluminator at its, but nothing seems to happen.

Why is it as soon as I post for help, I immediately figure out where I'm going wrong?

I am also stuck here! Care to share your solution! Please!!

Pokethegary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm stuck in year seven in the forest of dean, and I can figure out ow to get that boulder on the ledge to the left down, so that I can bring up the parseltongue box. I've been stuck on this for an hour, someone help!

Helpless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I need help in the final Fight with Voldemort. After the duel i get in the Garden and mix the potion. Then it explodes and one of the Lamps crashes. But when i use wingardium leviosa the Lamp turns of. I have no idea how to turn it ob, please help me!

Ps: If i dont need the Lamp for killing Voldemort than please Tell me how :)

Thank you all :)!

Pokethegary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I need help in the final Fight with Voldemort. After the duel i get in the Garden and mix the potion. Then it explodes and one of the Lamps crashes. But when i use wingardium leviosa the Lamp turns of. I have no idea how to turn it ob, please help me!

Ps: If i dont need the Lamp for killing Voldemort than please Tell me how :)

Thank you all :)!

Unfortunately I can't help you with this one because I'm not there yet, but since you're ahead (and I'm terribly stuck) could you tell me how to finish the forest of dean (book 7 part 1)?

If you could do that, them I'll catch up and help You out too!

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay....over to the left you can mess with that tree and it looks like you create a seat with the branch. If you jump up into the curved tree branch and keep jumping until you jump high enough to the right to get onto the ledge to move the boulder down. Then you'll be able to move the boulder over to activate the box.

Kimkimmy127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stumped in Year 5 chapter 2 (Getting onto platform 9 3/4)
I've gotten to the part where you are supposed to get onto platform 9 3/4.
But when I stand in front of the Snake thing all it does is make hissing noises and the snake head shakes it head no at me,while the squares light up. I can't figure out how to get Harry to do whatever needs to be done. Guessing this is what gives me the last bit of the potion for that area?

Did I miss him gaining his parelsmouth skill in part 1 or an earlier part of part 2?

I've been trying to find this scene all day in searching on Google with no avail. Help!

You have to touch the colors in the order that they light up.....

Katie1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to know where to get red brick in year 5 I think last chapter when running away from the braking shelves where is the brick located

dandebsof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, first post here am hoping someone can help... Stuck on the duel level (Malfoy Manor), I battle the first two chars then get a cut scene as if I've finished, but can't move any farther forwards. Have tried replaying several times and also in free play but not sure what I'm supposed to do differently...

Any suggestions/tips gratefully received!

I'm having the exact same problem on my iPhone. Did you ever fix this? I would really appreciate someone's help on this.Thanks!

jjjosen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! Stuck in year 7 where Harry is in a room with fire. Got past the fire dragon but cant use bombardio at the chandelier or lock!! What to do? Been stuck for days.....-(

Most reactions

Latest posts