What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Maasie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you ever figure out which character to beat the first brother? The First Brother in the Dueling Club is what I mean.

Last edited:

Revans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't have to do anything to do with the window, instead you go to the back of the kitchen and open the door on the left. You then build the bricks to make a stove, which you push as far forward as possible. The stove will open to reveal pink jelly. The flying Santa will drop the black family crest he is holding, which you pick up and attach to the door at the front. You then open that door and continue the rest of the level.

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you ever figure it out? I have been stuck for a week and only have 2 of the arrows so I didn't even get as far as you did. How do you get rid of those horn things on the 3rd apparition circle so I can move it? What am I doing wrong or missing? Thanks.

First use the delimuminator to move two balls of light to the area with only two lights, the pullout stairs and the horns/claws holding the circle captive. This will open the gate so that Harry can use his parseltongue to release the circle

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to be willing to die a lot. You also have to accept that occasionally Ron will freak out over the spiders. Ron is the only one that can use the sword so he has to run at the whirlwind of Voldemort. Use the wand icon to get him to swing the sword back and forth. Just keep running forward with the thumb button and keep tapping the wand icon. Voldemort will send spiders and sometimes Ron can kill them swinging the sword but sometimes he climbs the sword to hide from them. In that case become Harry and kill the spiders with a reducto charm. Once that is done, run away to the right side, switch back to Ron, hit the block icon to get him to wield the sword again. Start the process again. The main thing is to remember to re-wield the sword after each time Ron dies and swing that thing back and forth as much as you can. It takes forever, but think of it as prep for the endless tapping involved in dueling Voldemort in the last chapters.

Hope that is what you needed.
Joy88

Thank you! This tip helped me a LOT, but I wanted to add one more detail.... The only times you SHOULD run towards Voldemort as Ron swinging the sword is when Big V has his face close to the ground. You seriously won't do much but get killed if you run at him when he's up in the air.

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I and several others have posted a few times that we're stuck getting past the books at Bathilda Bagshot's. We've seen a couple of posts that others have been stuck, and gotten past, but not how they did it. I'm wondering if someone would be so kind as to tell us what the solution was, if you remember?

I simply cannot get by the books. I've checked walk-thoughs, and completed everything they say, but no success. (The walk-through was for a different platform than the iPad, but everything needing done has seemed very similar or identical.)

I'm wondering if I have a bug, but it's far more likely I'm just not seeing/imagining what needs to be done!

Thanks mucho, mates!
Daka

You need to use Hermione on her Bag Spot to pull a watering can out of her bag. Fill it with water, pour it on the stove. It will create a l munching monster who will eat the books. :)

Saryx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Year 6, chapter 1, at the Wesley shop, it says I should use the glasses to find things but I don't have Luna with me, just Harry. I'm stuck, I found all the ingredient but can't place them anywhere.

gigglingirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I seem to be having a lot of problems at the Inferi bit in book six, chapter 4. Basically I can't seem to make the light move from one globe to the other - I can summon it from the first one which gets the Inferi out, but it won't go anywhere. If you're supposed to get rid of the plant on the ladder first, I can't seem to Lumos it away, and it keeps going onto the pink spell but then I can't do anything on the object in the background. If someone could please help, thank you very much!!

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I seem to be having a lot of problems at the Inferi bit in book six, chapter 4. Basically I can't seem to make the light move from one globe to the other - I can summon it from the first one which gets the Inferi out, but it won't go anywhere. If you're supposed to get rid of the plant on the ladder first, I can't seem to Lumos it away, and it keeps going onto the pink spell but then I can't do anything on the object in the background. If someone could please help, thank you very much!!

You don't use Lumos on the globe above the ladder. You use the light that you captured with the deluminator. I use my finger to touch/hold on the dark globe to automatically switch from whatever other spell I'm on and turn on the deluminator spell. This should remove the vines and let you up the ladder.

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Year 6, chapter 1, at the Wesley shop, it says I should use the glasses to find things but I don't have Luna with me, just Harry. I'm stuck, I found all the ingredient but can't place them anywhere.

you need to run around the store and break things up and move (purple/wingardium leviosa) some things. If i remember correctly, you will reveal/ build the spectraspecs spot from some pieces to the left of the stairs.

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't have to do anything to do with the window, instead you go to the back of the kitchen and open the door on the left. You then build the bricks to make a stove, which you push as far forward as possible. The stove will open to reveal pink jelly. The flying Santa will drop the black family crest he is holding, which you pick up and attach to the door at the front. You then open that door and continue the rest of the level.

There is a challenge to see if you can control Kreacher. Is this what you mean when you are asking about doing something through the window?? Stand on the table to shoot at Kreacher using Imperius.

gigglingirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't very clear, but I can't make the light from the deluminator go into the globe above the ladder. I can only get it out of the one that summons the Inferi - once I do that, the globe goes completely dark without any of the mist, and the green circle won't appear (edit: and I can't move the light at all, it's stuck in the deluminator). I don't really know how else to put it...thank you for replying to my post!!

Last edited:

routineriotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck on the final battle between Voldemort and Harry. I've literally sat here for up to ten minutes, just tapping the screen like an idiot. I even bought the Elder Wand as an extra to see if that would change anything, but it didn't. Help, please!?

routineriotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're talking during the last battle... reducto on the statue holding the shield should work. Make sure you have pushed the other statue at the bottom of the screen into position before grabbing the shield, because if you drop the shield, or Voldemort kills you, the shield will go back to where it fell before. Not sure if this answered your question, but I hope it helped :)

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...I did a search and read suggestions and tried...still not working.

I got through all books one time, and am working my way through again to get everything you have to go back for.

I'm in book 5 chapter 2platform 9 3/4. I see that there is a token by that magician's hat looking thing, but even when I switch to Hermione (as suggested in this forum) I can't get it to appear so I can collect it. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks!

Scribbler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...I did a search and read suggestions and tried...still not working.

I got through all books one time, and am working my way through again to get everything you have to go back for.

I'm in book 5 chapter 2platform 9 3/4. I see that there is a token by that magician's hat looking thing, but even when I switch to Hermione (as suggested in this forum) I can't get it to appear so I can collect it. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks!

You don't directly do anything with the "magician's hat." Use Hermione on the bag spot which will result in a tool that makes items pour out of the hat.

Most reactions

Latest posts