What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

kawaiichan73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you destroy the fanged frisbee in the store and get to the second level
Hi! did you figure this out? If not, target the frisbee with your wand and blast it. This breaks a box that you will need to build. Ignore the blue diamond thing for right now. Build the box pieces and use the spectroscope to get the glasses. Put them on and head to the right of the staircase. Build both the display stands, the one next to the staircase and the other one is near the front by the duck. For extra money, blast the balloons, and the small brown display stands. The two purple display stands reveal the cauldron, so now you can put the blue diamond in the cauldron. Next, pick up the key in front of the duck and use WiLe to put it into the jack in the box. Next, move closer and use WiLe again to start the jack in the box and wake up the duck. The duck lays an egg, so shoot it to pick up the next potion ingredient, a white piece with a yellow center (probably a flower). Blast the small brown bookcase near the cauldron for the last piece which looks like a red horn. Add that to the cauldron, then swipe the cauldron and give the box of chocolates to Verity, the shop assistant. You then take over Verity so put the key into the lock and hold down the red arrowed lego brick until Verity opens the gate. Head upstairs, don’t worry, you will change from Verity back to your character after you get upstairs.
Hope that helps!

kawaiichan73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI! did you get the lumos triggered in Year 6 chapter 3? I'm still stuck in the same place in front of the boat with the vines after the Burrows fire. I have tried changing between Arthur and Tonks and approaching from different angles, but nothing triggers the lumos even though the lightning circle tells me to use it.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Jlynn122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble in Y6, chapter 2, The Three Broomsticks - where can I find the piece of tubing (that the pets climb thru) that is missing? Thanks in advance for any help!!

stitchmh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope you can help me, I am stuck here as well, in the great hall. I've done everything available but see the statues that can be moved, but don't seem to. What am I missing? Plus!...why can I not find a walkthrough anywhere for this game?

Stellabeam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this question was asked already since this is such a long (and useful!) thread but I'll ask anyway

In Year 5 when leading Umbirge to Grawp -how do you get the tricycle close enough to Umbrige so Grawp can take her away? The root things block my way and I've tried everything I could think of.

*edit* I figured it out right after I posted this-just need that he followed close behind me until I to to her.

Last edited:

Ecay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me please??

Stuck on year 6 half blood prince in the room trying to make the potion with Harry and Ron - I've got the 2 plant ingredients but missing one the stick ingredient and I've tried everything to find it :(

Any help would be appreciated thank you!!

LadyBadger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been stuck on this for days! I can't get reducto to work and get the shield in year 7. I also can't get whatever is on the wall with reducto. Voldemort keeps killing me over and over. i want to play the rest of the game! Someone please tell me how to do it. Thanks!

Last edited:

rrreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does one buy characters? I cannot figure it out. Thank you!

Maasie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help in Year 6 Chapter 4 'The Cave Entrance' - in the second part of the cave entrance, just before you go down to the swamp there's a Character Token behind some bars and in front of it is a huge hole in the floor. I've gotten the bars blasted by using Petter Pettigrew/ Dolores Umbridge, but I can't figure out how to get to the Token. I've tried using character pets, I've tried blasting the rocks around the hole in the floor, I've tried jumping over (and falling in every time) but, nothing seems to be working! Can anyone help me?

I am at the same spot and having the same problems. Can you help?

Maasie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but the best bet is to restart the level.
Get past the 3 light door.
Now use Luna or her father to wear spectorspecks. There will be a pile of black rocks right past the 3 light door. It will build this black bird like sculpture. You can explode it with Dark magic but you don't have to. You have to find two more piles of black rocks. If you haven't found them all by the time you should get into the boat you are missing them. One pile is by the lake...but don't jump in the boat because you can't go
You just have to build the three sculptures- that will get you the red brick.

Good luck,
Joy88

Thanks so much for the red brick tip. In that same part I am trying to collect the character coin behind the bars. Got rid of the bars but cannot get the coin. Any memories of this?

Most reactions

Latest posts