What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Nccswim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to put the key in the jack-in-a-box, wind it up, and this scares the goose. Once the goose lays the egg, you need to shoot it which cracks it open.

kristinap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on year five level 5. I am in the blacks house but I cannot get past the door with kreature! I can become him but there is no way for me to move on. I have harry, Ron, and hermione but none of them can use super strength. I see a wizard floating around g
The ceiling with the piece I need to open the door, but it won't let me aim/ shoot at him. Please help!

Rhys47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I do the light thing on the last voldemo

Last edited:

ziggyxlt1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I am stuck right before that, I am unable to keep the puzzle block up long enough so harry can speak parseltongue so I can solve the puzzle. I placed a stone on one of the pads to raise the puzzle up half way but I am unable to find anything to place on the
Other pad. If I have harry stand on the pad I can get the puzzle to raise but he is not close enough to speak parseltongue to the puzzle wall.

I am stuck in the Forrest of dean. I think it's 7-1 it's the same place where everyone is unable to get the hat from the block of ice.

Last edited:

bbukkurre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, I'm in the first part of year 6, weasleys shop. and I have no idea how to use the love potion! and the instruction says use the spectrespecs, but I don't have it...please help me!

Nccswim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bbukkurre said:
hi, I'm in the first part of year 6, weasleys shop. and I have no idea how to use the love potion! and the instruction says use the spectrespecs, but I don't have it...please help me!

To the left of the stairs you can blast the crates. Once you've done that, you can cast the spell to fix the mess. This turns it into a dispenser for the spectrespecs.

KOAS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those who are missing a Golden Hat in the last level - it may be from the part just after the first duel with Voldemort.

The cauldron that you previously dumped on the troll's head is now a brewing potion to which you need to add three ingredients. Once you've done this, one of the lamps collapses and this drops the Golden Hat. Can't believe I didn't notice it before.

Unfortunately, having played it through to the end, the iPad then crashed as it was saving, so I don't have the GameCentre achievement for collecting all Golden Hats :S ... I'm sad enough to care about these things!

Bleep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the level where Albus Dumbledorf duels Lord Valdemort and then there's a fire dragon, which I defeated, and then there's this typhoon

Bleep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops (see above). The typhoon is going around the fountain where Valdemort is. What do I do next? Suggestions much appreciated.

Bleep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just figured it out. You get onto the fountain platform and activate the red tap button. Then it's easy.

Now I'm stuck on Year 6, in the toy shop, with that clown head. So I've blown out its teeth. What next??

Bleep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, does anyone know how to search this thread? Chances are some posters have already answered the questions about levels people are stuck on.

Bleep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, does anyone know how to search this thread? Chances are some posters have already answered the questions about levels people are stuck on.

OK, worked it out. Looks like no one's posted about the clown head level?... When it's crying - what do you do next?

Most reactions

Latest posts