What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did it! I finished, and went back and got all the hats, bricks, monies and characters...still am only at 87 per cent, how come?

S

sauzoo

Percentage Off?

I did it! I finished, and went back and got all the hats, bricks, monies and characters...still am only at 87 per cent, how come?

I think mine says 99.3 - but I finished the game with all the bricks, hats and wizard cards. Must be a bug.

BTW did you think Task 3 was a major PITA? With a crappy ending?
That action at the very end, I thought there would be more. It made me sad to finish. BTW... after I got up Prefect's Bathroom, I went back to year one and got all the rest of the stuff I was missing. It was fun revisiting the levels that gave me fits the first time, like Fluffy, or Peter Pettigrew. Some of the red brick stuff really really helps with that!

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You might want to make sure you bought everything in the store....all the red bricks, all the people, all the HINTS....that will help with the percentage. There are also other awards now too...for instance, there's one for finishing with 4 billion studs. But those awards don't count toward the percentage.

Cheers;)

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I think mine says 99.3 - but I finished the game with all the bricks, hats and wizard cards. Must be a bug.

BTW did you think Task 3 was a major PITA? With a crappy ending?
That action at the very end, I thought there would be more. It made me sad to finish. BTW... after I got up Prefect's Bathroom, I went back to year one and got all the rest of the stuff I was missing. It was fun revisiting the levels that gave me fits the first time, like Fluffy, or Peter Pettigrew. Some of the red brick stuff really really helps with that!
Thank you, dunno what it is, ah well, does not matter, done them all, enjoyed it. Fluffy still gives me the creeps, so does the dragon...Maybe because I lost lots of lives, I don't know.
Ending was a bit weak, I agree totally...however, Dumbledore getting out the instruction was very funny:)

Blondemoments

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone tell me why I can't cast the revelio charm. I can get the eye shape to light up the area but then I can't finish the spell no matter how much I wave my wand over it. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing I noticed with the spells is to watch the stop and start points and try to match them. It is not as important to make the sweeps as it is to match the points. I have a hard time with the levitate one which seems simple but always takes me 3 or more tries...which sucks in the dragon level.

Jomjom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year two crab and goyle,how in the flip pen world do I get past flinch??been gaming for almost 20 minutes.....please help!!

Jomjom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It certainly doesn't sound right, try restarting your iPad. Clear things out.

Now for my current need...
Year two going to the the duel thing expilliarmus? I think but where we are on the table defending spells and the big statue keeps dropping on me.... How do I get past this level? It doesn't seem to do anything when I zap the other guy.

You have to keep running in circles..he will soo get frustrated then will continue past this level.

Silverbuttons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I finished the game with all the hats, bricks etc etc and I've got 99.3% too very annoying!

With the reveal charm you make the eye shape then wave you wand in the patch of light that appears not where you make the eye shape. Hope that helps :)

I thought the last level of game was a bit lame to be honest especially as I found it easier to finish than the basilisk in y2 or the dragon level in y4.

I loved the game though. Best game I've bought by far!

Silverbuttons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It certainly doesn't sound right, try restarting your iPad. Clear things out.

Now for my current need...
Year two going to the the duel thing expilliarmus? I think but where we are on the table defending spells and the big statue keeps dropping on me.... How do I get past this level? It doesn't seem to do anything when I zap the other guy.

You have to keep running in circles..he will soo get frustrated then will continue past this level.

You have to avoid the statue when it falls then fire at the statue. When you've defeated the statue you have to defeat Draco. He'll fire honing fire balls at you. Run around Draco so that the fire ball hits him instead of you. Like Quirrell in the first year. Oh and you'll have books to contend with too. Use a stunning spell on the books before you fire on them. You'll get there! :D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm well past that point now thanks though! I have finished the game and am on year 3 of going back for all the goodies. I wish I had more time!

So what is going to replace this? Anyone have a comparable game to share??

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know how to get the wizard hat in year 1 quidditch? the one thats really obvious but u can't reach? my brain is aching from trying to figure that out... thanks any help appreciated... :D :)

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
also im completely confuzzled as to why whenever im in free play i do stuff and every now and again green ticks appear. is tis part of the game or a glitch? its not just in one level but in all that i have played in free play.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those easy to see/hard to reach items are only available in free play after you've finished the game or reached certain spells... you're probably missing those required spells for now. Also pay attention to character ques so you know when/if you need to switch characters to make a play. As for the green tics, not to be confused with the green circle/glow for the revelious charm, are probably just superpowers as you're collecting coin... nothing really useful just pretty. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts