What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

anna_fran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quidditch world cup

I have managed to muddle my way through everything until this. I can't get past the potion making. The game allows me to pick the first item and that runs smoothly but when it gets to the 2nd item to be pulverised, it just won't allow me to pick it up even the though there's an arrow flashing at it. i' ve tried again and again but can't get past this. Is there a known bug? How can I get past this? I may have become a world champion standard Deatheater destroyer but I'm getting really fed up having come so far and not being able to continue. Please help!

goan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lego harry potter hogsmeade

I am stuck in Hogsmeade. Need to go to 3 broomsticks but don´t know, how to come in...
Can anyone help me?

Sequoia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the answer is going to be super easy, but I can't figure this out.

I just finished the part where Oliver Wood asks if I want to join the Quiddich team, then Hermonie says something about the trophy room. I went into the room where Fred and George's shop is. I've been around the room a dozen times, but can't figure out how to continue. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have managed to muddle my way through everything until this. I can't get past the potion making. The game allows me to pick the first item and that runs smoothly but when it gets to the 2nd item to be pulverised, it just won't allow me to pick it up even the though there's an arrow flashing at it. i' ve tried again and again but can't get past this. Is there a known bug? How can I get past this? I may have become a world champion standard Deatheater destroyer but I'm getting really fed up having come so far and not being able to continue. Please help!

If I remember correctly this one is a bit different, there's no pulverizing in the second item, you just put the bottle in and then go directly to stir....

Lauradaisy987

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just finished the part where Oliver Wood asks if I want to join the Quiddich team, then Hermonie says something about the trophy room. I went into the room where Fred and George's shop is. I've been around the room a dozen times, but can't figure out how to continue. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

The trophy room is just the next stage of the game. Go back to the main doors to the game and keep playing.

Lauradaisy987

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in Hogsmeade. Need to go to 3 broomsticks but don´t know, how to come in...
Can anyone help me?

In a nut shell you need to get to the top of the roof and plug the chimney that makes everyone run out and you can go in. But to do that there are many different steps to take. Post here again if you are still stuck and what you are stuck on.

Lauradaisy987

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the chamber of secrets in free play mode. I have gotten to the part where you use the time turner to raise the liquid so you can jump onto the floating platform then onto the other side of the liquid to get the golden hat. My problem now is that I can not get off of that area. I can no longer get the blue arrows that allow me to jump back, and the liquid kills me when I enter it. There is nothing to blast or cast a sell on to help me out. I have quit and gotten stuck here 3 times now with no luck getting out. Please help.

I got caught there too, You'll have to restart the level. When you get to that part, you'll need to use the time turner, then go for the golden hat first, when you get the hat the time turner ends, the water drains and you can go for the blue studs...hope that helps... ;)

Thank you!! This was the problem I was having.

goan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, i have already founs scabbers and cleanded the house-entrances from ice. I haven´t found any of the items for the snowman and don´t know how to get the rocket (i see it on the roof but can´t get it) to get rid of the bat. Don´t know if that is necessary to do...
i had no problems so far, but at the moment i´m feeling like a complete idiote ;)
i would be really thankful, if you could help me...

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, i have already founs scabbers and cleanded the house-entrances from ice. I haven´t found any of the items for the snowman and don´t know how to get the rocket (i see it on the roof but can´t get it) to get rid of the bat. Don´t know if that is necessary to do...
i had no problems so far, but at the moment i´m feeling like a complete idiote ;)

Most of this stuff is in FreePlay mode only, so if you haven't completed all the story yet, then continue on and you'll get the rest later after you get all your spells. Good luck! BTW, it's not really worth it to try FreePlay until you have completed the entire story, or you'll just have to do it over again...:)

Elladan

goan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, but how do i go on?

thanks, i was wondering, if i need all this stuff yet. but how do i go on? how can i enter the three broomsticks?

Most of this stuff is in FreePlay mode only, so if you haven't completed all the story yet, then continue on and you'll get the rest later after you get all your spells. Good luck! BTW, it's not really worth it to try FreePlay until you have completed the entire story, or you'll just have to do it over again...:)

Elladan

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should be a ladder to rebuild near the entrance so you you can climb up on the ledge, then hop over to the left and up on the roof, then you can build a platform that will "levitate" and drop over the chimney...sends everyone out and you can jump down and go in.

anna_fran

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If I remember correctly this one is a bit different, there's no pulverizing in the second item, you just put the bottle in and then go directly to stir....

Thanks BrennB that worked, I can now try to get to the end! :)

thechellster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost done except...

So I'm at 98% All I need at this point is a card on The Hogwarts Express in year 3 and a hat in The Prefect's Bathroom in year 4.

I already got the card using the slot machine on The Hogwarts Express.

Anybody have any thoughts on where I can find them.

Sequoia

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The trophy room is just the next stage of the game. Go back to the main doors to the game and keep playing.

I went up the stairs and figured how to get back to the flying lesson, so I replayed it but am pretty much back to the same spot. Oliver Wood has asked if I want to be on the Quiddich team. What's the next step? I'm not going back into the trophy/store room, I just don't know where to go next. Any help is appreciated, thanks! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts