What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

vanillapeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in year 6 at the cave entrance, where you have to use the deluminator to light up the lamp next to the devils snare, I keep on dying because i can't work out how to light it up, I know what I'm supposed to do, I just can't seem to successfully light it up and end up tapping repeatedly at the screen, before the inferi kill me. Please help! I am really stuck and frustrated.

Gnienow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have everything but one hat from the first part of year 6-1. Can anyone help me find the last hat please?

deekin09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's in year 7 part 2 in the fire in the room of requirements! Just started got past the fiendfyre snake thing and end up on like an island of fire and can see a red block with a lock on and a chandelier both to use reducti on and you need to jump up to get to them but can't and spells rebound.... Know where I mean?? Thanks

Hi, did you guys get this figured out? I cannot see how to get past this.

kawaiichan73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble in Y6, chapter 2, The Three Broomsticks - where can I find the piece of tubing (that the pets climb thru) that is missing? Thanks in advance for any help!!

Hi! Did you get past this? I've started playing again and have nearly completed the game.

For slughorn's butter beer: change into Hermione and select the green paw icon to change into Crookshanks. Use Crookshanks to chase and swat at the rats. When all of the rats are gone, Rosmerta will bring down the missing pipe piece. Use Hermione to levitate the pipe piece into place and use Crookshanks to climb up the pipe and then stand on the square
brown piece to release the red bricks on the wall downstairs. Then use Hermione, Harry, or Ron to outline the stairs (stand next to the red wall until the little lego push icon comes up). ;)

kawaiichan73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in year 6 at the cave entrance, where you have to use the deluminator to light up the lamp next to the devils snare, I keep on dying because i can't work out how to light it up, I know what I'm supposed to do, I just can't seem to successfully light it up and end up tapping repeatedly at the screen, before the inferi kill me. Please help! I am really stuck and frustrated.

It took me a while, but if you use the confuse spell on the inferi, then they will often kill each other. Then take out the extra inferi, much easier if there's only two!, and keep positioning yourself under the light. Sometimes the game doesn't trigger things the right way at first. Also, I've found that if I the game isn't working right, I sometimes exit the level and even the game, and play it later and it works.
Good luck!

VJSY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have moved the statue to the middle but I can't seem to cast any spells, Reducto is the Orange one, right? I can target things but when I fire nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Sorry, forgot to mention, this is the fight with Voldemort in what I assume, is the last chapter.

Last edited:

oscarjobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the water level right after the burrow fire - I can't figure out how to get past what looks like a boat or a gate, and it says that only super strength characters can move it. An ideas?

Use Lupin in werewolf mode he has the super strength ability!

DrGaellon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After freeing the first chain, jump on the bike, ring the bell continually and move toward the dragon. The dragon will cover it's ears and stops will appear. Follow the studs and jump off at the end, enter vault. Do everything in the vault the you can return to free the last chain.
I got the chalice in the vault, but I can't figure out how to get OUT of the vault. Can you help?

Yoshi1592

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Book 5. I've woken up grawp with the bike, but I don't understand how I am meant to get him to move?

musicman16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is Shopeer btw... just using a different account. I was able to get the red brick. It was in the last area in Year 5 where you fight Voldemort. You have to use the Deluminator to open the gates and open the chest. Idk why this didn't work before, but I got it now.

Fionacreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you help me with Year 5 Chapter 4. I am trouble finding the red brick. I have been lighting up the lights in the last section and when
The gate opens I open the box which should contain the red brick but nothing in in it. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Hpl57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, i need some help. I had finish the game in history mode And now i am playing the free mode but i cant get one hat from the deathly hallows part one in the first horrocrux in the lake over one rock is the hat but i cant get it, please help me

Most reactions

Latest posts