What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Land of Opportunity - Gift Shops

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I did't buy them with greens .I got from Cyprus flight before I brought a Turboprop . I don't know why changes.
They are too rare. Most of us had to buy them using green flying papers. Its a wonder how you got them. Anyways, good and you can be sure that you are not going to get the last one, if they are still there in your list. I think it disappears after level 10. And if it is so, you will have to buy them.

PORPOR113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are too rare. Most of us had to buy them using green flying papers. Its a wonder how you got them. Anyways, good and you can be sure that you are not going to get the last one, if they are still there in your list. I think it disappears after level 10. And if it is so, you will have to buy them.

Thanks for sharing information now I'm level 17 . Now I got item for hotel from my neighbor. Thanks everyone who sent it to me
I Need 3 more bath towel and 1 more disposable shampoo. Thank you

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this quest is over, should we arrange to close this thread?

Yes--we will go ahead and close this thread since "The Land of opportunity" Challenge was only here for an 8-day challenge.

Thanks--everyone for participating!

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Most reactions